Saturday, October 5, 2013

Peer Review

http://mtnewton90.blogspot.com/ & jennalettieri.blogspot.com


#2. I thought Jenna's elements and principles were very well thought out and easy to spot even if you weren't too familiar with their meanings. On the other hand Matt had some elements and principles I was not aware were actual elements and principles so I was kind of confused by this. A lot of their images could have other elements and principles other than the one listed with the picture. Such as color, shape, pattern, and line which are very common and easy to find.

#3. There were not any images that were the same, which I expected since the Albright Knox is so large and what might catch my eye when walking through may have no effect on someone else.

#4. Matt used Black Friday for his gallery visit with really interested me. Working in a retail store I am used to the craziness of Black Friday and could easily relate to this artwork. I wonder what connection the artist has to Black Friday that made them want to create this.

#5. I think it is helpful to read my peers reflection because we learn more from each other. By reading other people's ideas I can see other view points and understand things that may be confusing the first time I read it. That's why it is nice that our blogs are not private. If I am confused about a project or assignment that is posted to our blogs I can look at some other people's and get a sense of what is expect and feel more confident about my work.

#6. I found most students comments very vague and basic. Most said good job or I liked your project. I prefer to go more into detail and let the person know specific things i liked and why because I think it is more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment