Sunday, December 8, 2013

Project #5

1. Which projects did you review?
I looked through almost all of the art curation projects and liked a lot of them but ended up doing my article on the art exhibit Destruction of Happiness:Living Earth, created by Jeremy Roberts. 

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?
I chose this exhibit because it had an interesting theme that is really evident in society today which is the destruction of the Earth through war and pollution. 

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?
I thought it was hard to critique the exhibits because since all of the art was so similar I felt like I was running out of things to say. So to overcome this I looked on the creators blog to see what he wrote about his exhibit to get a better understanding of what he was trying to get across. 

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?
I like writing about other people's work but I really enjoy reading what others have to say about mine, so I can better my work and see what my strengths and weaknesses are. 


5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?
Yes because as I stated before I really like hearing what other people think about my work, negative and positive. 

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?
I would rate my finished essay an 8 or 9. I feel like I gave a lot of detail about the exhibit and offered many suggestions for improvements and explained whether it was successful or unsuccessful. 

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?
I enjoyed putting my exhibit together but not so much the article. I don't enjoy writing papers like most college students, but two pages wasn't that bad, I was just running out of things to say after a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment